We are now taking bookings for our first flu clinic on Saturday 03 October 2020.
* Over 65’s: 8:30am – 2:45pm
* At risk 18-64 year olds: 3:00pm – 4:00pm
To book your appointment please send a request through Ask My GP (using the link on our website if you’re not already registered) or call the Surgery on 01507 522477 if you are unable to use Ask My GP.
Due to COVID-19 clinics are being run differently this year and we have made the decision to have flu clinics at Stanhope Hall to ensure social distancing can be maintained.
Please ensure you are aware of the following:
• The clinic is being held at Stanhope Hall and not at the Surgery
• You must wear a face mask /covering unless you are exempt
• Arrive on time and not early
• Patients will not be seen unless they have an appointment
• Have easy access to your arm ready for the vaccine, prior to seeing the nurse (wearing a short sleeved top would be ideal)
• Your temperature will be checked and hands sprayed with hand sanitiser at the door
• General advice and questions will be asked by a Health Care Assistant (have you had the flu vac before, allergy to eggs etc)
• Stand for the vaccine rather than sitting (unless you are unsteady and medically unable to)
• No toilet facilities will be available
Where possible please arrive on foot or use the Wong car park so we can use car park spaces at Stanhope Hope Hall for disabled patients.
If you are displaying any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 then please do not attend the appointment and let us know and we can re-book you when you are symptom free.