We would like to confirm that the Flu clinic will be carried out at Stanhope Hall tomorrow.
Please only attend if you have a pre-booked appointment, you will be turned away if you do not have a pre-booked appointment.
Please ensure you are aware of the following:
• The clinic is being held at Stanhope Hall and not at the Surgery
• You must wear a face mask /covering unless you are exempt
• Arrive on time and not early
• Patients will not be seen unless they have an appointment
• Have easy access to your arm ready for the vaccine, prior to seeing the nurse (wearing a short sleeved top would be ideal)
• Your temperature will be checked and hands sprayed with hand sanitiser at the door
• General advice and questions will be asked by a Health Care Assistant (have you had the flu vac before, allergy to eggs etc)
• Stand for the vaccine rather than sitting (unless you are unsteady and medically unable to)
• No toilet facilities will be available
Where possible please arrive on foot or use the Wong car park so we can use car park spaces at Stanhope Hope Hall for disabled patients.
If you are displaying any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 then please do not attend the appointment and let us know and we can re-book you when you are symptom free.
Please be aware the weather forecast is for wet weather, so please ensure you come with an umbrella or waterproof coat as you will not be able to queue inside the building.
If you do not attend the pre-booked appointment the next available free appointments are not till the end of October as all other clinics are full.